Friday, January 14, 2011

Training Team Performance Tonight

Tonight Ralph and I are headed to teach in Clermont. After class we have to meet up with our Training Team who will be performing at La Casa de Puerto Rico. We had practice last night to brush up on the routine since we have been on hiatus until the new season starts after auditions. It was nice seeing everyone again since the holidays. We practice, we sat around talking about the new season coming up and also catching up with whats been going on with everyone since the holidays. We noticed there were two major injuries that took place over the holidays up until today. One of our dancers broke her nose pretty bad and I of course took a tumble through the ceiling of my moms garage. I have quite a nasty bruise on the back of my knee. Ok, I realize your probably thinking "how did you manage to fall through a ceiling"? Well, I was in my mom's attic putting away Christmas decorations and lost my footing off one of the beams of wood and pow! My right leg fell right through the sheet rock and there I was dangling through the ceiling. My mom was terrified that I was going to continue going straight through. Of course afterward, my mom said "awe man, I should have taken a picture of you through the ceiling to post on Facebook". Wow hahaha....glad it was amusing enough for my mom to want the world to see me dangling through the ceiling. Needless to say, I'm ok. I was sore all over because of how I was stuck and also how I caught myself. But nothing a few days of limping and rest won't cure.

Tonight we are going to see the team perform again. They are all excited to perform again (which is nice cause they are going to perform over and over and over again lol). Check back on my blog later for pictures of the performance and hopefully a video or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment