Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Auditions are almost here!






This Saturday we will be having our Salsa Heat Training Team Auditions. I'm looking forward to whats in store for this season! Ralph and I have mapped out the whole season (as much as possible) and are ready to get into the swing of things. We were on a little "break" recently what with me having a wicked bout of the stomach flu. Whew! that was a horrible weekend. I'm just now emerging into the routine of things but my energy level and health is lacking. Hopefully with a little more rest, I'll be up and running tomorrow! 


We just hammered out the final judge sheets for Ralph and I (and Mike "the boss"). We are ready to go with our sign in sheets, audition process and we even have people lined up to video record and take pictures. I'm really hoping for a good turnout. We want to have a great season for the congress for sure! 


Keep checking back with us to follow along our little Salsa Heat adventures! Until Saturday....more class pictures and videos hopefully to come.
R&R

No comments:

Post a Comment