Monday, January 2, 2012

Back in action!

So I have to admit, I got completely side tracked with having a baby and all. I neglected my blog completely! I'm ashamed.....sigh...Ok, now that I had a little pitty party, I'm going to get this blog going again. ;o)

First of all, I want to catch everyone up to date with whats going on with the Salsa Heat Training Team. Since I last wrote, I was mid way into pregnancy and miserable as heck. I was also mid way through Training Team Congress season. In light of the fact that I basically failed miserably at tracking the team's progress, I figured I would just post a few pics and videos of how it all turned out. HOWEVER, our new congress season is getting closer. We have auditions coming at the end of January and will begin the process all over again. I will be posting auditions pics, videos and so on throughout the season.

The best part of this season you ask? We have linked up with Body By Vi (Visalus) to do 90 Day Challenges with our team. So now, not only are they all going to be getting trained on Salsa, they are also going to be getting fit and in shape for our 2012 Orlando Salsa Congress! I am so excited to do this as well because I need to shed this baby weight. Its going to be such a fun and hard working season. Stay tuned everyone!

www.salsaheat.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment