Thursday, February 24, 2011

The long delay

Ok sorry for the long delay. I haven't updated the blog in a few weeks due to the fact that I was pretty much sick in bed for a what seemed like an eternity. Now that I am back up and running to about 85%  of my regular self, I want to pick up where I left off.

Our season of the training team has been pretty good so far. We have been doing a lot of conditioning, a lot of training and technique and even had the team partnered up this week. We have had people going through rough days where they spin and hit the floor or get super dizzy learning how to spot. We have also had days where the team is vibing so well that they leave us (the coaches) feeling really positive after practice and having such a great outlook on this season. Tuesday that just passed, was pretty tough on the team because we did A LOT of spinning and turns. They left practice feeling exhausted and probably had their heads spinning later on afterward. We did a bit of spinning and drills today but mostly because we had to assign partners to everyone on the team. Its looking pretty good so far (granted they just started to practice with their partners today).

I know I haven't posted pictures recently but I will be in a few days. I have to gather photos and videos of the past weeks to update the page. Until then, just stay tuned and I will try harder to keep posted updates on how the team is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment